Like everyone else, I've been busy the past few weeks preparing for the impending holidays. Shopping, is pretty much crossed off the "To Do" list.
But that's not all. I've been doing holiday-related DIY projects, and making sure our outdoor decorators are well-informed and equipped to tackle their dwellings with finesse. Lights were hung early at our house this year, and that doesn't mean we left them up all year. If you haven't had a chance, don't worry, we have it covered. Without further rambling, I give you:
- Wrapping Trees with Holiday Lights
- What are Net Lights?
- What are Rope Lights?
- What are Icicle Lights?
- A Guide to Outdoor Lights for the Holidays
- Resources for Christmas Light Displays and Decorations
- All About Decorating With Poinsettias
- Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights: Avoiding Disaster
- Quick and Easy Poinsettia Designs
- How to Recycle Holiday Lights
- Poinsettias: Fun Facts, Tips and Myths
And then there are other issues related to the upcoming holidays, guests, and winter in general. Hmmm--an outdoor fire pit (like where else would a fire pit be?) might make a nice gift: blatant hint with lots of winking. Consider these my early gifts to you:
Let me be the first to wish you...Happy Holidays!
Photo: Lisa Hallett Taylor