Need ideas? For starters, you can't go wrong with a wreath on the door or a bright orange pumpkin on the front steps. From there, add succulents or ornamental grasses in reds, bronzes and deep purples, potted in urns or attractive containers. Focus on striking color combinations, either all in one hue - like silver - or dramatic contrasts, like chartreuse / lime green and plum or purple. Texture is also a consideration: try to mix grasses, succulents and other texture-heavy plants with smooth elements, whether they be planters, pumpkins, plants or something else.
Enjoy the photo gallery.
- Autumn Texturesfall decorating, pumpkins and ornamental grasses
- White Pumpkins & Fountain Grassfall decorating ideas, white pumpkins, fall porch decor
- Garden Fountain With Mini PumpkinsFountain with Mini Pumpkins
- Double Wreathsfall decorating ideas, two fall wreaths roger's gardens
- Magnificent Mumsmums fall yard
- Fall Harvest Plantersfall decorating ideas, displaying squash and gourds
- Fall Beauty Wreathorange fall wreath from roger's gardens
- Hanging Sweet Potato Vinedark purple sweet potato vine roger's gardens
- I'm Dreaming of a White Pumpkinfall decorating ideas, white pumpkins roger's gardens
- Sophisticated Succulentsfall container plants, succulents, fall porch decorating ideas
- The Grapes of Wreathfall decorating ideas, roger's gardens wreath with grapes for fall
- Coleus and Cordyline Containerpicture of coleus and cordyline