- Red vinyl bandana-print tablecloth from Target: $4.99
- Terracotta pots and paint from Michael's crafts supplies: about $9
- Assorted flags from Joann's Fabrics: about $5
- Plastic stars-and-stripes platter from Michael's: about $1
- Three flowering plants from Lowe's: about $9
When choosing 4th of July decor, opt for a less holiday-specific print for items like tablecloths and tableware. The bandana-print tablecloth can be used all summer long. Many people choose an Americana theme of red, white and blue accents for their porches, patios and decks.